PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN
SECURITY MANAGEMENT AND SELF-DEFENSE (BOOTCAMP)
Security Management skills are always in demand in both the public and private sectors, with organizations looking to protect their personnel, assets, information, and reputation from criminal threats as diverse as fraud and terrorism. This MSc Security Management degree course gives you the tools you need to progress in this in-demand field.
In this course, you will learn about the key themes in the field of security management, including how changes to policy and legislation inform practice, as well as weapon handling and self-defense.
When you graduate, you will be qualified to work as a security professional in the public or private sectors, and if you are already working in the field, then you will have the skills to advance your career.
- The security industry
- Operational Planning
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Critical Observation Techniques
- Corporate Security Essentials and Management
- The Security Budgeting and Presenting to Senior Management
- Conflict Resolution Management
- Personal and Corporate Safety Techniques
- Physical Training
- Surveillance, anti-surveillance & Surveillance detection
Close combat and tactical medic