How to Apply
The application form saves your progress, so don’t worry about completing it in one sitting!
Who Can Apply
- Leaders of Security Organizations
- Senior Government Officials
- Security Professionals/personnel, both in the public and private sectors.
- The staff of corporate organizations
- Private individuals (civilians)
Admission requirement differs from program to program and will be determined by the admission office. Below are the general requirements.
- Applicant must be 20 years old and above with a minimum Senior High School certificate, “O” level or its equivalent.
- Applicants with at least 12 months of security industry experience but without a Senior High School certificate, “O” level or its equivalent may also be eligible.
- Other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Interviews are usually completed over the phone with a member of the Academic Team. The purpose of the interview is to get to know you better, hear about your future plans, understand why you are interested in the course so you can be better guided.
Payment of Fees
Tuition fees can be paid in installments. Payment can be made through Bank, Visa Card, MasterCard, or Mobile Money after you have been successfully admitted.
The course fee includes tuition fee, lecture notes, ID card, and course manual.
Students will be assessed throughout the duration of the program. To be conferred with the Professional Diploma, students must achieve a pass for their in-class assessments and module papers, and at least 75% of class attendance. All students must fulfill all financial obligations before graduation.
The graduation date and fee will be communicated at the end of the session of each program.
A transcript can be requested from the administration at a fee. The transcript is processed within ten (10) working days.