PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN
FINANCIAL INTELLIGENCE, ETHICS AND COMPLIANCE
Financial market‐related crimes seem to continually increase in number as well as in the number of illicit profits. This emerging situation has obliged governments, financial institutions, and self‐regulated bodies to act aggressively on the issue.
This course will cover the problem, process, prevention, investigation, and prosecution of financial criminals.
- Ethics and regulatory compliance
- The use of intelligence and financial crime
- Contemporary trends and methodologies
- Financial crime (money laundering) investigation Techniques
- Data mining and analysis
- Fraud prevention strategies
- Protocols and vulnerability prevention strategies
- Searches and evidence in money laundering prosecution
- Cyber Crime (Card Fraud)
- Reviewing financial records in money laundering cases
- Case study